400g HPF / Bread flour
50g Castor Sugar
35g Milk Powder
6g Instant Yeast
190ml Cold Water
1 Egg - Size A
90g Mashed potato
(D) - mix for later
200ml Cold Fresh Milk
75g Instant Custard Powder
- Mix (A) till well combined. Add (B) & mix into dough.
- Add (C) & continue to mix till the dough shinny & elastic.
- Cover dough & let it rise in a warm place for 40 mins.
- Punch the dough to release air & divide to 35g each, and shape into balls. Let it rise agn for 5 mins.
- Shape into balls age & arranged on greased baking tray (13"×9"×2"). Let it rise for 50 mins or double in size.
Apply egg wash & squeeze custard over. Bake in preheated oven at 180C for 20-25mins or till golden brown.